In our privicy policy, Jackthepiperstore.com is represented by ("We", "Our", "Us")
WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DATA AND INFORMATIONS ABOUT YOU
- When you access our site www.jackthepiperstore.com
- Information provided at the time of purchase
- Information provided when you required posting materials or further services.
- We could also keep the information when you report a problem with our website.
- Emails, letters and any kind of correspondences
- When you open an account with us
- Traffic data, location data, required for our own billing process.
- IP addresses
- Information about your IP address availability, operational system, browser type, related report to our advertisers
- Curriculums and job applications, and all employment history.
By making a purchase or opening an account with us, you agree to , storing or processing your data. We keep your data for analyses on market types, customer and product analysis. Your data will be safe in our secure house system. We will only contact you by e-mail or SMS with information about goods and services. All emails, SMS, calls you have done with any people of our team will be monitored. Disclosure of your information: Your data could be disclosed among members of our company.
We may pass your data to a third party to help optimise or data processing and billing process.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
We uses important and necessary cookies in order to operate our website and enabling you to access secure areas on our website
Analytical/performance cookies: Cookies for personalization which recognize your patterns as such language choices.
Targeting cookies: Which is able to record your visit to our website,
We may also share this information with third parties performance and analyses purposes.
"By reading these terms you agree and confirm we can use your personal data for any of these purposes."